- In the summer, visit our registration help centre during the day. For details, consult the help centre website.
- Try our online registration tutorial for step-by-step guidance.
ACADEMIC SECRETARIAT STAFF
To contact us:
57 Louis Pasteur, Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
Telephone: 613-562-5800 Poste:3738
No fees telephone: 1-877-967-5352
Télécopieur : 613-562-5337
Monday to Friday
September to May
9:00 to 16:30
June to August
9:00 to 15:30
The academic assistants can guide you and answer your general questions about:
- admission requirements;
- program requirements;
- program changes;
- University of Ottawa and Civil Law Section regulations;
- admission and registration procedures;
- regular course streams for students registered in programs;
- student support services;
- student life and university life in the Civil Law Section.
They are also responsible for:
- registering you if you do not use the online registration software;
- registering you for courses in another faculty;
- entering exceptions in the online registration software so that reports are up to date (courses in another faculty, advanced standing, French as a second language – FSL).
Céline tends to applied courses and clinical courses.
Please send her your questions and your requests to register for one of the following courses: DRC4547, DRC4702, DRC4769, DRC4770, DRC4771, DRC4772, DRC4779, DRC4819, DRC4820, DRC4830.
She also handles grade review requests, exam timetables, exam booklet consultations and practical cases for courses DRC 1500, 2500 and 3500.
Michelle manages practical cases, courses cancelled by professors and make-up dates for these courses.
Reine processes program changes, registrations, data entry and exceptions to be included in student records.
Academic services manager and academic advisor